Studies have shown the importance of proper brushing and flossing, but did you know that good nutrition plays an important role in oral health as well?
Getting the proper nutrients such as Vitamin C and Co-enzyme Q-10 (both important for oral health) through your diet can be a challenge, but with our FOOD NUTRIENT COMPLEX and the CELLULAR VITALITY COMPLEX, getting the recommended amount to support your gums and oral tissues is as easy as a few capsules daily.
Brushing twice daily with a soft bristle toothbrush and THE ON GUARD PROTECTIVE BLEND NATURAL WHITENING TOOTHPASTE is another excellent way to promote oral health.
This unique toothpaste includes the following:
• Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary Essential Oils that clean and freshen breath.
• Myrrh Essential Oil that soothes the mouth, gums, and throat.
• Peppermint Essential Oil combined with the other Essential Oils give this toothpaste a cinnamon-mint flavor.
• Calcium hydroxyapatite to support strong and healthy-looking teeth, natural xylitol sweetener that helps promote cleanliness, and Hydrated silica, a natural abrasive that helps remove plaque and tooth stains while not damaging the enamel layer.
One study showed that after three weeks of use, participants tooth color had improved by 34 percent and their plaque formation was reduced by 63 percent! Imagine how great your dental checkups could be!
Another way to support your oral health daily is oil pulling. All you need is one tbsp. Coconut Oil or Raw Sesame Oil. Add in your Essential Oil of choice (see below) and swish for 20 minutes. When finished, be sure to spit and DO NOT swallow as you want to expel the harmful toxins and germs that the pulling “pulls” out.
The following list contains some great Essential Oil choices for oil pulling:
• Tea Tree
• On Guard Protective Blend
Have you ever taken a drink of ice-cold water only to have your teeth react with extreme discomfort? Adding in the daily use of the On Guard Protective Blend Mouthwash can help support relief from the cold.
If you have local irritation when you eat sweets, please, have your dental professional evaluate the area. And while you wait for your appointment, apply diluted Clove or Wild Orange Essential Oils topically to the tooth involved.
QUESTION – WHICH ONE OF THESE IDEAS WOULD YOU USE TO PROMOTE A HEALTHY MOUTH THE MOST?